Over the last six months, Reverse The Curse has been working along side a non-profit called the Good Sense Movement. We have developed the following:
- Online branding
- Full website redesign in WordPress
- Marketing automation and CRM implementation to make converting sales easy
- Order fulfillment warehousing and automation so orders get shipped out automatically from a remote warehouse
- E-commerce store setup
- Information product launch strategy
- And video marketing strategy and production
The Millionaire Messenger is a great book for experts who want to help as many people as possible.
Tomorrow we’re flying out to Vegas with a client to source products, tour Zappos.com, and interview a bad ass CEO, Tony Hsieh.
How you like them apples? No, we’re not talking about apples up in here. We’re talking about taking massive (or not so massive) action on your marketing ideas. Several weeks ago someone shared a Seth Godin blog post called, The Simple Power of One A Day. This absolutely resonated with us because everyone can do one thing a day. Our personal goal is to do 3 A Day. Meh. Can you commit to doing one marketing activity a day? Tell us about it.
A truly awesome group of talented change makers… Reverse The Curse Media produced 6 videos for their company to position them as leaders in their field. Videos coming soon…